Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good Cheap Eats: Chic Boy Chicken at Baboy

It was Tatay who wanted to try the Cebu Lechon Manok at Chic Boy Chicken and Baboy. He's been bugging me for a week to try it. Finally, I agreed to give it a try. 

The place looks like Mang Inasal. There were condiments readily available, free soup and a set meal that comes with unlimited rice. Tatay loved his lechong manok, says it's better than Mang Inasal. I loved my kangkong w/ garlic and my garlic rice. 

while waiting for our food 

Kangkong with garlic bits

Chic Boy lechong manok

ceiling

our bill: only P225

About to go home!
 My hardworking hubby, still managed to do the groceries
 after a hard day's work at the office. 
;)

Surprisingly cheap and good! :)
Located at Puregold Molito for Alabang residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think :)